OUR MENU (all offerings are vegan and glutenfree):
PEANUT BUTTER CUPS - 7 INCH PECAN PIES - CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - ROCKY ROAD BROWNIES - APRICOT AND VANILLA MACAROONS
What a great holiday season we are having here at Gone Pie! We just wanted to let you folks know that we will be vending locally one more time before the holidays for last minute treats! Join us on Saturday, December 17th from 2- 6pm at Pine Box Rock Shop for an afternoon of fun — cocktails optional! Admission is free!
The local crafters that will exhibiting at this event are amazing. I know I’ll be doing some last minute shopping myself! Here is a partial list of some of the featured vendors:
- Anna Ortiz – Collage paintings call into question the expendability of pictures culled from Google image search. By re-contextualizing these images in paint, Ortiz asks us to consider the value of a picture. http://www.annaortiz.com/
- Alta Buden - Bright architectural baubles made of beads, crystals and plants, even if you don’t believe in magic they will still protect the wearer from dulldrums and boredom for the duration on the winter and beyond. www.altabuden.com
- Aisling Roche - Terrariums made of re-purposed lightbulbs, delicate miniature worlds of greenery in the palm of your hand.
- Bushwick Print Lab – Unique silkscreen T’s, totes and other delectables designed by numerous bushwick artists.
- Cody Healey- Conelly - photographic work consists of fragments of thoughts and snapshots of an alternate world.
- Jordana Loeb - One of a kind, limited edition paintings, silkscreened cards, and bags, incorporating her current study in body prints making them great gifts and affordable for all art lovers! www.jordanaloeb.com
- Xango Shola - Couture, hand crafted clothing and jewelry inspired by the aquarian light age, sacred wisdom and native cultures. I use hand woven textiles from the deep Amazon and transform native shapes to retro futuristic warrior wear for the 9-5 super hero. http://www.xangoshola.com/
We are planning on having some seasonal specialties as well as some nice gift items; including peanut butter cups and brownies in gift boxes, as well as small tins of brownies and 7 inch pies. We will be updating the menu as we get closer to Saturday!
Hope to see you there! And don’t forget to say hi!
Tags: Pop Up Shops